VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS – CALIFORNIA
NATIONAL WELLNESS COMPANY
A national health care company focused on improving the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time. Through its affiliated clinicians, the company provides occupational medicine, urgent care, physical therapy and wellness services from more than 300 centers in 40 states. In addition to the 300 medical centers, we serve employers by providing a broad range of health services and operating more than 140 onsite medical facilities.
Scope of the Job
This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations and will be regionally based in California. You will be expected to lead and manage the overall operations of assigned clinics. You will develop, implement and evaluate comprehensive policies, procedures and training programs to ensure successful attainment of all financial, service and business goals and objectives.
- Direct activities of region to plan procedures, establish responsibilities, and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
- Analyzes operations to evaluate performance of company and staff and to determine areas of cost reduction and program improvement.
- Reviews financial statements and activity reports to ensure region’s objectives are achieved.
- Directs, plans and implements policies in region to ensure delivery of programs in accordance with the objectives of corporate.
- Assigns or delegates responsibilities to subordinates in the region.
- Monitors marketplace trends and gathers competitive intelligence.
- We seek a seasoned healthcare executive with 7-10 years of multi-site supervisory experience supporting a geographically dispersed workforce.
- We seek a healthcare executive with a bachelor’s degree in business or appropriate experience.
- Must be able to travel, including overnight stays.
A compensation package will be designed to attract outstanding talent and will include a base salary, performance bonus and an attractive benefits package.
Tracy Wolfe, Partner
Zingaro, Fidler, Wolfe & Co