REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
NATIONAL HEALTH CARE COMPANY
A national health care company providing occupational medicine, urgent care, physical therapy, and wellness services from more than 300 medical centers and 150 onsite medical facilities located in 38 states.
Scope of the Job
The Regional Vice President of Operations will be located in Colorado and will report to the Senior Vice President of Operations. The Regional Vice President of Operations will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of 60 facilities in 7 states. This position will provide hands-on leadership ensuring consistent care throughout the territory. The incumbent will develop, implement and evaluate comprehensive policies, procedures and training programs to ensure achievement of all financial and service goals throughout the territory. A strong financial acumen is required for this role as well as a thorough understanding of general office procedures and general accounting principles.
- Directs activities of region to plan procedures, establish responsibilities, and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
- Analyzes operations to evaluate performance of company and staff and to determine areas of cost reduction and program improvement.
- Reviews financial statements and activity reports to ensure region’s objectives are achieved.
- Directs, plans and implements policies in region to ensure delivery of programs in accordance with objectives of Concentra.
- Assigns or delegates responsibilities to subordinates in region.
- Monitors marketplace trends and gathers competitive intelligence.
- College Degree in business or equivalent. MBA, Highly Desirable. A minimum of 7-10 years of demonstrated experience managing multi-state facilities.
- Excellent analytical skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Possess strong business/financial acumen.
- High-energy, results-focused forward thinking process improvement professional with strong leadership skills and an ability to develop effective relationships through influence.
A compensation package will be designed to attract outstanding talent and will include a base salary, bonus and an attractive benefits package.
Aquila Administrative and Human Capital Services
Zingaro & Company