Franchise Ownership Opportunity
For more than 25 years, Fortune Management has been developing simple, specific systems that help healthcare professionals train and motivate their staff, maximize profitability, and improve the quality of their professional and personal lives.
Our client is a team-oriented, service-driven practice management company committed to helping harness all of the resources at your disposal. Their programs offer impactful, dynamic and simple solutions to the myriad of challenges facing health care professionals today.
Scope Of The Opportunity
This opportunity encompasses the true spirit of being an entrepreneur. You can transform lives, and experience the power of bringing purpose to your career. There are no limits to the influence you will have, both professionally and personally with your clients. This role allows you to develop your own culture while having the support of a successful team and system behind you.
Your basic role and mission is to be accountable for the acquisition, leadership, direction, control and coordination of all clients within your geographic territory.
Candidate Success Factors
- We seek a well-rounded innovative and entrepreneurial executive with a solid, demonstrable track record of accomplishments in both career and personal development. The ability to lead cross-functional teams driving strategic initiatives and process improvement is highly desirable.
- The candidate should be adept at being an adviser to executive/owner management and capable of adding significant value as a trusted resource. The entrepreneurial executive will have the ability to think strategically, be a pro-active problem solver and able to turn visions into reality.
- We seek a high energy, entrepreneurial team player with excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills. You should have a successful track record as a ‘hunter” and building business-to-business partnerships.
- The candidate must be a results-oriented, take-charge, hands-on, and mature leader. You should be highly professional, an excellent communicator, approachable, skilled at developing and leading teams, lead through example, possess uncompromising values, be committed to total quality, and passionate about the growth of team members and the customers overall engagement.
- There is no “one size fits all” for this opportunity. You must be a leader and self-starter who respects individuals and values differences. You must possess unquestionable personal and business integrity that will reflect favorably on the company both internally and externally.
Tracy Wolfe, Partner * Zingaro, Fidler, Wolfe & Co. * firstname.lastname@example.org OR 512 327-7277